3.35 PM

3.35 PM.
Petang yang mendung.

proudtobeamuslim:

every day is a blessing from Allah .. so thank you my lord for giving me so many chances while I`m still do sins .. please forgive me .

Every day is such a blessing from Allah. So I thank you my lord for giving me so many chances. For this smile and for all :]

Setinggi tinggi kesyukuran yang tak terhingga dipanjatkan. Alhamdulillah !

Masih dapat menyebut kata kata cinta, masih dapat membaca love letter <3, masih dapat bersujud mengesakanNya dan yang paling paling penting masih diberikan peluang untuk terus bernafas dan beribadat kepadaNya. 

Alhamdulillah once again !

khadimulquran:

Till we meet Allah..
^_^

It was only a smile, nothing more. It didn’t make everything all right. It didn’t make ANYTHING all right. Only a smile. A tiny thing. A leaf in the woods, shaking in the wake of a startled bird’s flight. But I’ll take it. With open arms. Because when spring comes, it melts the snow one flake at a time, and maybe I just witnessed the first flake melting ^^v

Well dipendekkan cerita, I got what I want. This sixteen of april eyyy. Cuak-est -.-' But I hink this is the one. The chances. Should be the turning point I guess. Though it will be a great starter. InsyaAllah. Succeed for my undertaking future, fiddunia wal akhirah is going to be my destiny. To the beyond and infinity shall we ?! :DD

breakupstory:

This year.

Insyaallah. :)

A little bit harder ? Hmm, course I have to ! Chase for it, by hook or by crook. No excuse. Take the risk , conquer your fears. Hopefully, everything will runs smoothly. No flaws, pleaseeee.

 "You have a dream..Well make it happen. Don’t cry over spilled milk, let the bygones be bygones. Because you just don’t or cant control gravity nor the past. Only Yourself then ! "

Fi Amanillah !

:____
Wondering what kind of impression and gestures that I need when I see this statement.

" Anda berada di kem PLKN siri ke 3 " o.O'

Gulp, whattttttt is thisssss ? Lambatnyaaaa ! 
#Dalam hati "Elehh, bukannya kau pergi pun. Muahahaha " * evil laugh*