Could i have this


 

Saya teringin nak baca buku ni, I think i'd like to have this one as mine, tak suka ? Tak mengapa, tiada siapa yang memaksa :)

"Today, everyone writes. Everyone updates their status on Facebook and Twitter in a poetic manner, with poetic words, intentionally and unintentionally inspiring others. Poetry, philosophy, and language style are free for everyone to utilize. I am just another face in that crowd. In a world where only the radical and the popular stand out and sell, I am none of the aforementioned. I am very ordinary. Even writing this makes me feel unintelligent because I sound like a noob who’s creating a fuss out of a no-brainer, yellow book. I don’t think ordinary sells, which is why my publisher amazes me every single time. I find it quite difficult to chew and digest the fact that some people actually believe in my tiny ability to write. My vocabulary is shit, my style is inconsistent, my depth is shallow, my structure is nonexistent, my focal point is everywhere – I only have real stories and scattered imagination to offer. That’s it. Real stories. Scattered imagination.
For a girl, like me, all I want is to gratefully borrow these from God a little bit longer."
Langit Vanilla.
-Wani Ardy